1. Responsible for market development for new clients and seeking business development opportunities.
2. Responsible for executing company trade orders and controlling the entire process.
3. Responsible for the maintenance and management of new and old customers, implementing the sales process from inquiry and quotation, follow-up, order placement, shipment, to export collection. Timely follow up and handle abnormal situations to ensure timely payment collection.
4. Responsible for collecting market information, providing feedback to cooperating customers and competitors, and maintaining customer profiles.
5. Implement the company's sales plan, regularly report and review adjustments. Achieve the company's export sales targets.
6. Complete other transactional tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor's degree or above. International trade, English, and other related majors are preferred.
2. At least one year of experience in foreign trade, preferably in mechanical trade.
3. Outgoing personality, strong communication and expression skills, and a team spirit.
4. Honest and dedicated, with strong sense of responsibility and execution ability, and strong ability to withstand pressure; Able to adapt to short-term business trips.
5. Proficient in English, CET-6 or above, with good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, fluent oral English, and no obstacles in daily communication with foreign businesses.